“I’m a big fan of [Logbook’s] Task Lists because the most important things we do happen between the checkmarks. If your checklist is done, I know hospitality can be achieved.”
— Kelly McCutcheon (Director of Training, Hopdoddy Burger Bar)
Remove Barriers to Operational Oversight with Mobile-First Task Lists
Ensure operational consistency across all locations with configurable Task Lists. Visit the Above Store Console to monitor daily completion rates, identify top and bottom performers, and take quick action to improve execution.
- Roll out SOPs and Tasks Lists in minutes
- Delegate To-Dos and assign Follow-Ups
- Full visibility into task completion at the store and company level
Eliminate Communication Breakdowns with Store Logs & Staff Journals
- Keep track of shift notes, inspections, complaints, or anything deemed noteworthy in time-bound Store Logs. Keep tabs on employee incidents and behavior in Logbook’s Staff Journal.
- Streamline and track shift-to-shift manager communication
- Easily search shift notes later
- Permission-based viewing of employee logs
Ace Health Inspections with Food Safety Task Lists
Keep your guests and brand safe with Logbook’s built-in food and safety compliance measures. Capture critical information around safety protocols, upload photos, and set up automatic alerts when data doesn’t meet your standards.
- Record temperature readings with out-of-tolerance alerts
- Time-stamped verification of all compliance tasks
- Tasks lists for HAACP-compliance, line checks, and local regulations
Share Institutional Knowledge with Logbook’s Library & Contacts
Safeguard institutional knowledge of operational best practices with a central repository while giving franchisees and on-site managers store-level permissions.
- Store vendor contact and warranty information
- Store training, food safety docs, and other staff resources
- Push down marketing materials